Hebei Huaxia exposure 15 million euro after Pakistan will finalize the old copper boots Chelsea – Sp-www.70qq.cn

Hebei Huaxia exposure 15 million euro after Pakistan will finalize the old copper boots Chelsea – Sports Sohu   "globoesporte" Brazil media reported screenshot Beijing time on February 4th, according to Brazil media reported "globoesporte", Hebei Huaxia Happiness Club has opened 64 million Real to Mineiro athletic (about 108 million yuan, 15 million euro) bid for Mineiro athletic striker Lucas prato. Foreign media said that this means that the transfer price of Prato seems inevitable, at present, the main obstacle is the Mineiro athletics can not find a replacement in prato. In addition, according to French media reports, former Chelsea winger Gael Kakuta has joined Huaxia happiness. In this transaction, Mineiro athletic owns 80% of the remaining 20% belong to the old club Sarsfield prato. Last week, Mineiro athletic striker Andre moved to the Corinthians striker Carlos because of an ankle injury, need three months of rest period, leaving Prato this time, no doubt for the team is a hit. At present, President Mineiro athletic Daniel nepomuceno is the UAE Dubai, trying to introduce some new players to replace the left player, he currently includes the following fancy Neil Mar, Rafael – Mora is also the introduction of potential candidates. Lucas Prato was born on June 4, 1988 in Argentina La Plata, reached the height of 187 cm field forward his boss. In 2007, he started his adult career from the Boka youth team, joined Mineiro in the 2015 season and has scored 13 goals in 36 appearances for the team so far. At present, the German media "transfer market" gave him the offer is 4 million 750 thousand euros (about 34 million 610 thousand yuan).   the French media reported Kakuta will join Hebei according to French media "France Football" reports, currently playing for FC Seville French winger Kakuta will join Hebei Huaxia happiness, this is also the Chinese happiness after gervinho and mbia was introduced in third foreign aid. Played in the club appearances this season scored Kakuta 3 1 goal, his life has been completely disappointed for andalucia. At present, the specific details of the wage Kakuta did not disclose, just know that the transfer fee of up to 6 million euros (about 43 million 740 thousand yuan). Foreign media said, considering that gervinho salaries have risen two fold, he is certainly not bad. He was born in France in June 21, 1991 Lille, height 173 cm field of superior grade he has dual French winger, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo nationality. From 2007 to 2009, he joined the Chelsea youth team, and then joined the adult group in this debut, but from 2010 to 2015 has been continuously leased. The 2015 season, Kakuta joined Seville, but has not found the best. The German media "transfer market" gave him a bid of 6 million euros (about 43 million 740 thousand RMB). (Alse) 曝河北华夏1500万欧追巴甲铜靴 敲定切尔西旧将-搜狐体育  巴西媒体《globoesporte》报道截屏   北京时间2月4日,据巴西媒体《globoesporte》报道,河北华夏幸福俱乐部已经向米内罗竞技开出6400万雷亚尔(约合1.08亿人民币、1500万欧)的报价,求购米内罗竞技前锋卢卡斯-普拉托。外媒表示,这样的价格意味着普拉托的转会似乎是不可避免的,目前最主要的障碍是米内罗竞技寻找不到普拉托的替代者。此外据法国媒体报道,曾效力于切尔西的边锋卡库塔,已经加盟了华夏幸福。   在这笔交易中,米内罗竞技拥有80%,剩下20%归属于普拉托的老东家萨斯菲尔德。上个星期,米内罗竞技的前锋安德烈转会到了科林蒂安,前锋卡洛斯因为脚踝伤势,需要三个月的休息期,这个时候普拉托的离开,无疑对于球队是一个重创。目前,米内罗竞技的总裁丹尼尔-内波穆塞诺正在阿联酋迪拜,试图引入一些新的球员,来代替离开的选手,目前他看中的包括阿尔纳斯尔的尼尔马尔,拉斐尔-莫拉也是潜在的引进人选。   卢卡斯-普拉托1988年6月4日出生于阿根廷拉普拉塔,身高达到187公分的他场上司职前锋。2007年,普拉塔从博卡青年队开启了自己的成年组职业生涯,2015赛季加盟米内罗竞技,迄今为止代表球队出场36次,攻入13粒进球。目前德国媒体《转会市场》给他开出的报价是475万欧元(约合3461万人民币)。  法国媒体报道卡库塔将加盟河北   另据法国媒体《法国足球》报道,现效力于西甲塞维利亚的法国边锋卡库塔即将加盟河北华夏幸福,这也是华夏幸福继热尔维尼奥和姆比亚之后引入的第三名外援。曾效力于切尔西的卡库塔本赛季出场3次打进1粒进球,他对于安达卢西亚的生活已经彻底失望。目前卡库塔的具体工资细节没有对外披露,只是知道转会费高达600万欧元(约合4374万人民币)。外媒表示,考虑到热尔维尼奥的薪水已经翻了两番,卡库塔肯定也不会差。   卡库塔1991年6月21日出生于法国里尔,身高173公分的他场上司职边锋,拥有法国和民主刚果双重国籍。2007年至2009年他加盟切尔西青年队,随后在此出道参加成年组比赛,但是从2010年至2015年间一直被不断租借。2015赛季,卡库塔加盟塞维利亚,却始终没有找到最佳状态。德国媒体《转会市场》给他开出的报价是600万欧元(约合4374万人民币)。   (Alse)相关的主题文章: