Changsha, a woman fried lard lead to fire in the kitchen, enthusiastic neighbors to help (video)-www.henhen.com

A woman Changsha fried lard kitchen fire lead enthusiastic neighbors to help the original title: fried lard kitchen fire lead enthusiastic neighbors to help the Changsha news "fire, quickly come ah!" The morning of September 27th, Li County Xinyu · Taihe Garden District, building 4, unit 1, room 2201, suddenly heard cries for help. Lease out the door immediately in the two Shaoyang men of the same layer, pick up the fire hose and fire extinguisher to help, 15 minutes later, the fire was basically extinguished. Subsequently, the residential property personnel arrived, four or five minutes later, the fire was completely extinguished. Because the fire in a timely manner, the fire did not affect the 2201 room next door neighbours, the fire burned a kitchen. At 1 pm, 1 unit 2201 room, the owner is cleaning the fire scene after the husband and wife. The fire in the kitchen is a mess, the ceiling was burnt, burned gas water heater, the cabinet above the burnt oil with black stains. The hostess Ms. Lee told reporters that the fire took place at 10 in the morning, she was a person in the kitchen fried lard, fry has an hour, about the overflow splashed fire lard, soon, the kitchen is on fire. Ms. Li confound, open the door immediately, and then call "fire, quickly come ah!" Enthusiastic neighbor Ouyang Shaocheng and longyi autumn live in room 2203 and Lee 2201 room is located on both sides of the elevator. Two people worked in the factory trained the fire of knowledge, I heard someone calling out immediately after the fire, the fire hose from the fire hydrant. They rushed into the room 2201, and found the kitchen fire, extinguished a fire, but the fire is even greater, "asked Lee, that is oil on fire." Ouyang Shao said that the oil fire water can not be extinguished, the fire extinguisher and use. Longyi autumn with a fire extinguisher to fire the fire stove, but also out of the burning, burning and killing, killing a total of four or five times, until Lee stove valve closed. But the lampblack machine as well as the flames, smoke above then, the property staff arrived, the fire was quickly extinguished. (Xiaoxiang Morning News reporter Chen Bin Intern Zhang Qin) video recommendation: burst fire! Changsha High Street: restaurant kitchen roof built into the fire fire illegal

长沙一女子煎猪油引厨房大火 热心邻居出手相助原标题:煎猪油引厨房大火热心邻居出手相助本报长沙讯 “起火了,快来人啊!”9月27日上午,黎郡新宇·太和园小区,4栋1单元2201房突然传出求救声。租赁在同一层的两名邵阳男子立即冲出房门,拿起消防水带和灭火器帮忙灭火,15分钟后,大火被基本扑灭。随后,小区的物业人员赶到,四五分钟后,大火被彻底扑灭。由于灭火及时,大火并未殃及左邻右舍,起火的2201房也只烧了一间厨房。中午1时许,1单元2201房内,房主夫妻正在清扫火灾后的现场。起火的厨房一片狼藉,天花顶被烧穿,燃气热水器被烧坏,橱柜上方被烧坏,油污伴随着黑渍。女主人李女士告诉记者,火灾发生在上午10点左右,当时她一个人在厨房煎猪油,已经煎了一个小时,大约是溢出的猪油溅到了炉火,很快,厨房起火了。李女士惊慌失措,立即把门打开,然后呼叫“起火了,快来人啊!”热心的邻居欧阳邵成和隆益秋住的2203房与李女士的2201房位于电梯两侧。两人曾在工厂培训过灭火知识,听到有人呼叫起火后,立即从消火栓里取出消防水带。他们冲进2201房时,发现厨房火光冲天,灭了一下火,但火更大了,“询问李女士,得知是油着火了。”欧阳邵成说,油起火不能用水扑灭,又改用灭火器。隆益秋用灭火器对着起火的灶台灭火,但灭了又燃,燃了又灭,一共灭了四五次,直到李女士将灶台阀门关了。但上面的抽油烟机还有火苗,随后,物业人员闻讯赶到,很快大火被扑灭。(潇湘晨报 记者 陈斌 实习生 张沁)视频推荐: 突发大火!长沙高正街:餐馆厨房起火 屋顶违规搭建成火源相关的主题文章: